Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers.Had a move from NC to Ok.

Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told me he would call me back. After he would not answer my phone calls, I text him the picture of the damage.

he replied with" i think y'all good".

I called several times to get this resolved. He blocked my phone calls. Never received a copy of the invoice. He refuses to send me a copy of his insurance.

Would not recommend using them. Pay the money and get a real licensed and insured moving crew. Filed a complaint with BBB. Pictures are from our move.

Deep freeze and our refrigerator were on their sides.

Our headboard had cast iron bed rails that fell into it and completely chewed up the wood.Other picture is how the truck was loaded.

gudeygirl wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Mantruk Logistics and Services and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mantruk Logistics and Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mantruk Logistics and Services and mantruk logistics and services long distance moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mantruk Logistics and Services?

Comments